Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Glenn Dale, MD
- Allergy & Immunology
- Board Certified: 1984 Diplomate American Board of Pediatrics, 1989 Diplomate American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI), 1999 ABAI Recertification, 2008 ABAI Recertification, 2018-Present, ABAI
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
- Medical School: Georgetown University
- Residency: Georgetown University and the University of California, San Francisco
- Fellowship: Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology, NIAID/NIH
- Membership of exclusive organization: American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Former member of American Association of Immunologists, Maryland Chapter of American Academy of Pediatrics, Maryland Asthma and Allergy Society.
- Accomplishments: Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor, Principle Investigator, NIH protocol 02-I-0277,
entitled “Regulation of the proliferation and survival of normal and neoplastic human mast cells. Status: Open and enrolling, Principle Investigator, NIH protocol 98-I-0027, entitled “Characterization of CD34+ derived mast cell precursors mobilised by administration of granulocyte colony stimulating factor and Plerixafor.” Status: Open and enrolling, Co-investigator NIH protocols 02-I-0277 and 98-I0027
- Hobbies: Composing and producing music, exercise, and riding his scooter.
Allergist Arnold, MD
12150 Annapolis Rd #108, Glenn Dale, MD 20769, USA
Currently seeing patients at the following locations :