Allergy/Immunology Specialist in Maryland
- Board certified in pediatrics.
- Med school: Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Residency: Pediatrics at the University of Virginia
- Fellowship: Allergy and Immunology at the University of Virginia
- Memberships: AAAAI and ACAAI
- Accomplishments: Authored published manuscripts and presented nationally at conferences and meetings on a
range of allergy and immunology subjects including allergic disease and eosinophilic esophagitis.
- Hobbies: spending time with my two young boys, singing, travel, skiing, tennis, good food(creating and consuming)
Allergist North Bethesda, MD
6000 Executive Blvd, STE 615 North Bethesda, MD 20852
Currently seeing patients at the following locations :