Paul B. Keiser, MD
- Medical School: Washington University in Saint Louis
- Board Certified in Allergy and Immunology
- Fellowship: Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (for Allergy/Immunology)
- Residency: Georgetown University Medical Center (for Internal Medicine)
- Retired from the Army, former Director of the Viral Diseases Branch at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- Personal Interests: Dr. Keiser enjoys exploring nature and history in the DC area with his wife and children.
Currently seeing patients at the following locations: